Making an iPhone app can be challenging if you don’t know how to do the things below – it will usually cost you to make an iPhone app:
- iPhone App Programming
- iPhone App Graphics Designing
- Be Part of the Developers Program (Costs around $100 a year)
- Know enough online and offline marketing skills to successfully launch your app
So, how does one go about making an iPhone app for free?
The sexiest solution I can give you, if your not fully capable with the above check-list - is to TEAM UP!
I used to be allergic to hearing about teaming up for such small projects – but experience taught me otherwise. If your not sure if teaming up is right for you, consider the following points below:
- Two heads are always better than one (you knew that, right?)
- If your team mate has resources of any kind, it will only add to the over all value to your end product
- Multi-millionaires usually team up with other celebrities to launch a new product or service; it makes for a win-win situation – and you don’t have to spread your focus to thin when you have other professionals in the team.
- Yes, you will have to share the cake; but having a piece of the cake is better than having no piece. After your first few launches, who knows what deals you will be able to do because you have the funds to hire professionals next time? Not to mention the experience of building an iphone/ipad app will serve you for your future projects!
No related posts.how to make an iphone app